Sunday 23 December 2007

Quick Hello

It´s a while since I had six days without training when I haven´t been injured but the six came to an end today as did my lethargy and my warm weather training began.

Getting up at 07:30 on my holidays is not something that comes naturally to me but I reckon that´s the time I must use to cause as little disruption to everyone else´s break.

I let myself in fairly gently and completed my first rep in about 6:20ish, a lovely walk across the promenade between Los Pocillos and Los Jameos beach in Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote ( those of you who didn´t hate me beforehand probably will before the end of this blog.)

Even at that time of day the sun was already high in the sky and conditions were perfect. I reckon the distance was just over 1k and I gradually reduced my time to 5:30 over five lengths of my new little course.

That´s all for now as there is a queue to use the computer and my money is running out fast.

Merry Christmas

No comments: