Tuesday 26 February 2008

No Comment

Luckily, my fellow blogger (well he used to be but we haven't heard from Richard for a while. I hope he didn't ski or snowboard over the edge of a cliff) set up a 'stat counter' for me, so I do know that there are a good few of you who do read this rubbish on a regular basis but I was finding it quite frustrating that I'm not really getting any feedback.

Finally, I have discovered the reason why not one single comment has been left on my blog. It's next to impossible! Using hitherto undiscovered internet skills, I actually found the 'settings' 'tab' and after a brief journey into the wrong part of cyberspace, I found a 'tab' remarkably labelled, 'Comments.'

I don't remember ticking a box saying that people must have one leg and be able to recite the Russian alphabet backwards to be able to tell me what tripe I'm writing but it does seem that, that's what you had to do.

No longer. You are now free to insult me anonymously if that's what you care to do! So go on, tell me what you think, that you haven't a clue what I'm rambling on about, that you'll leave me trailing in your wake come June 21st or just ask a simple question.

Ahem. Did someone say be careful what you wish for?

P.S. That comment on the last posting was mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have tried to leave comments before but have met up with the same problems you describe. I for one love reading the blogs and find them very interesting. Full of lots of helpful ideas and it is nice to know that we all go through a lot of the same ups and downs and experiences. So, a big thanks for the time you and all the bloggers past, present and future have and will put in, much appreciated. Now if I may, a question? As a person who has to be considered one of the favourites, does it not worry you that some of your main competition may get tips about training from you? And, who do you consider to be your closest rivals? Cheers again, anon.

Anonymous said...

A BIG WELCOME TO MY FIRST COMMMENTOR/COMMENTATOR?

I'VE PRETTY MUCH COVERED THAT ONE ON 'DO YOU PROMISE NOT TO LAUGH' posted 6th February.

I believe some people are still struggling to make the comments though! Frustrating!